<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 02, 2007

Phil Saw His Shadow... 

But XM hasn't seen the error of their ways...

Sonovista, my friends... It's been a long time since I've written and it'll probably be even longer until I write again...

As is fairly obvious, our efforts to Save MSNBC on XM were completely unsuccessful... Not a Matthews... Not a Tucker... Nuthin...

It's clear that this is a stupid-ass mistake (and I've read in industry publications that the investment in Oprah is a bust vis-a-vie new subscribers, etc.), but there you go! I've set up my Mac with a little EYETV box from ElGato to record Tucker and Matthews and KeithO every night and automatically throw them onto my iPod, which I then listen to in the car or office the next day... not perfect but it works

I've also found that by doing a Google search for MSNBC and stream you can find "things"... i'm just saying... if you look past the first 7 or 8 results you'll find "things"... i'm just saying...

Anyway, since this is likely to be the last post (unless i hear some active news about management changes at XM), let me get in a shameless plugĀ® for my own weekly comedy/pop-culture talk show Schnauzer Logic, previously (and possibly soon to be again) heard KSCO in Santa Cruz, CA, and currently just wrapping our first anniversary as a podcast... the show is PG-13 and silly/funny/dirty/smart... its not everyone's cup of tea, but we're currently making over 1000 people around the world smile, a little bit, every week.

Thanks for all the support on this cause... It'll all come out in the wash.

Namaste
robin

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com